My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Monday 22 January 2018

Using Something Digital

I've made this card for the challenge the International Art and Soul blog.


The challenge to Do Something Digital.  The baking image I found on a website called Design Bundles here.  I can recommend this site for its great freebies and free weekly font giveaways.
I love subway art and this image was perfect as I was able to link it with a Marianne Designs die that I've had for years. The little sentiments were just how I felt on the day I made it, could have done with a cupcake or two.

Please pop over to the International Art and Soul blog and check out what my very imaginative team mates have created.


2 comments:

Hazel said...

I visited yesterday and you weren't around! lol The words are great, I love your card and as I have to make a 'food' card for another DT I might just have to use some cupcakes. Hazel x

Margaret said...

Yummy. I love cupcakes. This is a great sentiment and I love your card design. Hugs, Maggie